- NATIONAL POLITICAL CONVENTIONS GO VIRTUAL
Like three-day-long work Zoom meetings combined with an online birthday party, a telemedicine appointment, livestreamed concert and television evangelism.
- GOVERNOR TROLLS CALIFORNIA WRITER WHO MISSPELLED CHILE
Because some things are just sacred.
- COVID-19 MIGHT DELAY SOME OF THE HARVEST DUE TO WORKER SHORTAGE
Nobody panic, there’s still chile to be had. (And be sure to wait 6 feet from the roaster.)
- SMOKE CHOKES CITY
While lots of it is coming from the Santa Fe National Forest, this is also another chance to blame Colorado and California for something.
- BUT SERIOUSLY: THANKS, FIREFIGHTERS!
Your mustaches and your hard work are unparalleled.
- EVERYTHING’S ALL DRIVE-IN THIS AND DRIVE-IN THAT
We’ll pass you a note in gym about going, but just know we’re not about to miss the Sadie Hawkins dance.
- A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WIN NEW MEXICO MUSIC AWARDS
Next stop Grammys!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.