- MAN SURVIVES 14-DAY ORDEAL IN SANTA FE NATIONAL FOREST
The worst kind of quarantine.
- DEJOY SAYS HE’LL BACK OFF ON MAIL CHANGES UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION…
And all we had to do was scream at the top of our lungs for weeks.
- …YET THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS TRYING TO KILL THE US POSTAL SERVICE…
Y’know like an asshole.
- …BUT PELOSI CALLED A SPECIAL SESSION TO VOTE ON POSTAL BILL
You’re not getting a second stimulus anytime soon, though.
- STATEWIDE COVID CASES DIP
But no—that doesn’t mean you can galavant around like some kind of mask-free jerk.
- SPEAKING OF MASK-FREE JERKS, SOME ARMED JACKASS IN ABQ SHOWED UP AT THE HOUSE OF A WITNESS IN THE OÑATE PROTEST SHOOTING FROM A COUPLE MONTHS BACK
Nothing says “good people on both sides” like armed intimidation.
- ESPORTS GROWING IN NM HIGH SCHOOLS
Yeah, but no Fortnite?!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.