- NEW DATA SAYS RESTAURANTS ARE ONE OF THE RISKIER PLACES TO BE COVID-WISE
They tie with “going anywhere” and “doing anything.”
- KIRTLAND MAN RACKS UP 14th DWI
That should be our state slogan at this point: “Like driving drunk? Move here!”
- “ONLINE SCHOOL SUCKS,” SAY PARENTS WE KNOW
Though we’re not sure if it’s about the online part or the kids-always-at-home part.
- TAOS RESIDENTS SAY OUT-OF-STATERS ARE CAUSING A RUCKUS
Imagine—an area where people who don’t live there show up and do weird shit the locals hate. It’s like a mini-lesson in colonialism.
- COUNTRY EXCEEDS 5 MILLION CONFIRMED COVID CASES
We’re number 1! We’re number 1!
- THAT AXIOS/TRUMP INTERVIEW WITH JONATHAN SWAN HAS TO BE SATIRE, RIGHT?
Swan’s the hero America needs—and homeboy’s Australian as fuck!
- NEW MEXICO GIRL SCOUTS TO OFFER ONLINE CLASSES
JUST TELL US HOW WE GET THE EFFING SAMOAS!!!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.