- MORE NEW MEXICANS REPORTEDLY ADOPTING ANIMALS DUE TO COVID-19
Would it be weird to try and trade in the cats we have for shiny new kittens?
- MONSOONS ARE HERE!
The only good piece of news we’ve had all year.
- GOYA BEANS SUCK
Apropos of no politicians, it’s just an objective truth and we’re just sayin’.
- SHOWS FILMING IN NEW ZEALAND CLEARED TO RESUME PRODUCTION
Whereas if we even get to make iPhone movies in America ever again it’ll feel like a miracle.
- SANTA FE RESTAURANT OWNERS SEND LETTER OF SUPPORT TO GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM’S RENEWED RESTRICTIONS ON INDOOR DINING
Why is “people over profits” a bad phrase in this world?
- …BUT CARLSBAD JUDGE RULES WITH A TEMPORARY LIFT TO THE BAN
But at least everyone who whined their way into this reality will vigilantly wear masks when they visit, right?
- CIVIL RIGHTS HERO, CONGRESSMAN JOHN LEWIS DIES AT 80…
No jokes: Just a sincere thanks from all of us.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.