- IT’S HOT
Nothing like the triple digits to grow one’s love of all mankind.
- NEOWISE COMET VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE
We had you at naked.
- RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION TO FIGHT COVID DINE-IN CLOSURES IN COURT
Because MLG’s long con was to get elected governor and then slowly destroy restaurants—all she needed was a global pandemic to throw people off the scent.
- NO NEW NAME YET FOR WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM
That petition for The Honkies is not moving as fast as we’d like.
- ELDORADO BOBCATS HAVING ‘MILK SNACK’ GO VIRAL
We need kittens now more than ever.
- PLUS THERE’S BEAR SIGHTINGS IN SANTA FE
Hold your pic-i-nic baskets close, everyone.
- HATCH CHILE FESTIVAL CANCELED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.