- NPR TWEETS DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE IN LONG THREAD, RIGHT-WINGERS ASSUME IT’S LEFTIST PROPAGANDA
It’s satisfying right up until it’s horrifying.
- APPARENTLY EVERYBODY IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SPENT THOUSANDS ON FIREWORKS LAST WEEKEND, STOPPED SLEEPING TO SET THEM OFF INSTEAD
And our dogs and cats were not amused.
- FIREFIGHTER CREW NUMBERS DWINDLE IN CALIFORNIA AS PRISONS ENTER CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWNS…
That’s what we call slavery, buds.
- …AND IN NEW MEXICO, STATE WANTS MORE SEWING MACHINES AND MORE INMATES MAKING MORE MASKS
If 40 cents an hour isn’t slave labor, what is?
- NEW POLITICAL PARTY IN NEW MEXICO DUBBED “WORKING FAMILIES PARTY”
Honestly, we’re here for it—most other countries have more than two parties and ours are not working.
- REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS ALEXIS MARTINEZ JOHNSON FINED ON THE PLAZA FOR NOT WEARING A MASK
We’re so bored with this nonsense already.
- TESUQUE PUEBLO OPENS FILM STUDIO IN DEFUNCT CASINO
Clearly a much better use of everyone’s entertainment budget.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.