- GENOVEVA CHAVEZ CENTER TO REOPEN PARTS OF THE BUILDING
So you can really get some good old-fashioned Don Draper-style ennui laps in.
- PEOPLE KEEP SETTING OFF FIREWORKS LONG INTO THE NIGHT
Since we all desperately want to add “city burns down” to our 2020’s a Shit-Show Bingo cards.
- OFFICIALS SAY NEW SANTA FE COVID-19 CASES ARE NOT FROM TOURISTS
They’re from family trips to Sam’s Club.
- STATE FAIR GETS CANCELED, TOO
Now where are we going to eat cotton candy til we puke? Our homes?!?
- PLAZA OBELISK SHIELDED BY POETRY-CLAD WOODEN BOX
Here’s a poem for all y’all: When we’re all done being clowns, tear the racist monuments down.
- ST. LOUIS COUPLE AIMS GUNS AT BLM PROTESTORS WALKING BY THEIR MANSION
You know in history books when we see photos of people screaming at black folks at lunch counters? Do you really want your whole gestalt to be in line with that? (Also, there’s mustard on your shirt.)
- SFR HEARTS ASB
Get well soon!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.