- SUPREME COURT SAYS LGBTQIA2+ FOLKS CAN’T BE FIRED BASED ON SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND/OR GENDER IDENTITY AFTER ALL
Americans with morals already knew that.
- OÑATE STATUE TEMPORARILY REMOVED IN RIO ARRIBA COUNTY
If they’re not gonna melt it, they should at least crate it up in some secret warehouse, never to be seen again, Raiders style.
- PROPOSED ORDINANCE WOULD MEAN TOUGHER SHORT-TERM RENTAL PROVISIONS IN SANTA FE
“But we’ve always made money pushing families out of their neighborhoods!” whine Scrooge-esque landlords.
- ABQ’S MAYOR KELLER PROPOSES NEW NON-COP DEPARTMENT FOR NON-VIOLENT SITUATIONS
They probably won’t need grenade launchers and tanks, either.
- PLAZA MERCHANTS ASK FOR SAN FRANCISCO STREET CLOSURE
Because all the people who aren’t coming to town this summer need places to sit.
- GEARHEADS CRUISE PLAZA TO PROTEST PROPOSED STREET CLOSURE ON THE GROUNDS IT PUSHES LOCALS OUT
The real question is how we get lowriders out on the streets at all times. That’d be awesome.
- MAYOR WEBBER SAYS HE’LL ASK STATE FOR MONEY AT UPCOMING SPECIAL SESSION
When in doubt, get bailed out.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.