- FORREST FENN SAYS SOMEONE FOUND THE TREASURE, BUT WON’T SAY WHO OR WHERE
Putting to rest absolutely nothing for no one.
- FACEBOOK SAYS IT’LL SPONSOR TRUMP’S REPUBLICAN CONVENTION
We’re not surprised, but it’s still bullshit.
- FURLOUGHS FOR CITY WORKERS COULD LAST INTO SEPTEMBER
- NEW LOCAL MARKETING SLOGAN IS “WE ARE SANTA FE”
Ranked by the selection team just slightly above “They are Santa Fe.”
- OVER 1,000 NEW MEXICO MAIL-IN BALLOTS CAME LATE, WEREN’T COUNTED
- TEENS TRASH SENIOR CENTER, TELL COPS THEY WERE “JUST BEING DUMB”
Police released the boys to their mothers after the arrests.
- THE ROUNDHOUSE WON’T BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE SPECIAL SESSION.
Did we already say yay, democracy?
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.