- ZOZOBRA TO BURN VIRTUALLY THIS YEAR
Aw, rats—and this was the year it was gonna be pretty much the exact same thing as every other year, too!
- LOW HOTEL OCCUPANCY IN SANTA FE IN APRIL
It’s almost like we should put our eggs into more places than the tourism basket.
- CITY HIRES A DOZEN NEW COPS
Did anyone open the box to make sure none are cracked? Boom. More egg jokes.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING REPORTEDLY WENT OUT THE WINDOW OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
This will be referred to as the “Aw, Fuck It” era in future history books.
- LOCAL RESTAURANTS ADAPT TO COVID-19 AHEAD OF PROBABLE TOURISM DIP
Three months ago we’d never have wanted to eat in a parking lot, now we’re just psyched to leave home.
- TRUMP SAYS ECONOMY “WILL SOAR IN 2021”
This dude won’t even wear a mask around people, though, so maybe it’s time we stop taking him seriously once and for all?
- UNM PRESIDENT SAYS HE DOESN’T KNOW IF SPORTS WILL RESUME IN THE FALL
They should just start a Fortnite team and embrace the now already.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.