- TRUMP SAYS HE’S TAKING HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
You know—that unproven malaria drug that’s not really even for COVID-19 and that’s killed people and in which the Trump family trust has reportedly invested?
- SANTA FE BUDGET SHORTFALL COULD BE MORE LIKE $100 MILLION…
You’re definitely not getting the pothole fixed now.
- …BUT DON’T WORRY, BECAUSE THERE’S AN OFFICIAL CITY SURVEY THAT ASKS WHETHER WE’D PREFER LIBRARIES OR REC CENTERS TO CLOSE
The golf course is also on the list.
- GEORGE RR MARTIN, BILL BANOWSKY AND CATHERINE OPPENHEIMER BUY SANTA FE SOUTHERN RAILWAY
Model trains just weren’t doing it for them anymore.
- IT’S LIKE A FREAKING COUNTRY MOTH JAMBAROO AROUND HERE!
Make your Mothra jokes, sure, but it’s more than likely announcing the impending arrival of Battra—the dark opposite of Mothra who appears from the sea and saves humanity from itself!!!!!
- GRADUATION CEREMONIES GET CREATIVE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
And we could’ve had a lowrider procession in Santa Fe so easily! This is not a joke.
- RETAILERS REOPEN AS SOME BALK AT MASK ORDER
Which is pretty much like protesting seat belts or protesting driving with headlights at night.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.