- GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM WEARS SANTA FE OPERA FACEMASK AT RECENT PRESS BRIEFING
What is this, Un ballo in maschera? Ha! Opera jokes!
- MARTY SANCHEZ GOLF COURSE WON’T REOPEN YET DUE TO IRRIGATION ISSUES
Don’t drop your monocle while gasping over that news—you’ll whack balls again someday.
- STATE SUPREME COURT TELLS GRANTS MAYOR TO GET IT TOGETHER AND OBEY VIRUS ORDERS
Yeah, bro, get it together. You obviously don’t care about haircuts.
- COURT ALSO RULES THAT KEEPING PRISONERS IN PRISON DURING COVID-19 IS OK
Backing up the unofficial theory that knowledge is not, in fact, power.
- SANTA FE MAN DRESSES LIKE DEADPOOL, DANCES AROUND TOWN TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD
We know foul-mouthed and ultra-violent comic book characters cheer us up. We mean that sincerely.
- SANTA FE INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL NAMED ONE OF MOVIEMAKER‘S FILM FESTS “WORTH THE ADMISSION”
They should change the name of the magazine to Old News Quarterly, because we’ve been saying that for years.
- DEPT. OF WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS SAYS REFUSAL TO RETURN TO WORK COULD MEAN LOSS OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
Being on hold with this department is not considered a full time job, but it should be.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.