- MAYOR WEBBER READS WINNIE THE POOH ON FACEBOOK LIVE
There’s a honeypot joke in there someplace—you work it out.
- STATE SHUTS DOWN LIQUOR STORES AND PAYDAY LOANS
Turns out everyone making bread should have gotten started on beer instead.
- …AND GROCERY STORES FACE NEW LIMITS
This should help. It’s hard to stay socially distant when you’re elbowing your way to those dried beans you’ll never cook.
- CDC SAYS TO WEAR MASKS IN PUBLIC
C’mon, entire generation of vigilantes who dole out masked justice from six feet away!
- INDIAN MARKET, SPANISH MARKET AND INTERNATIONAL FOLK ART MARKET CALLED OFF
Probably the biggest news yet for Santa Fe from the pandemic, and few are joking about the devastating ripples to ensue.
- WE KNOW THEY’RE WORKING HARD, BUT NAVIGATING UNEMPLOYMENT SITE IS STILL A BAFFLING NIGHTMARE
Can we still blame Bill Richardson for changing the department name from “Labor” to “Workforce Solutions”?
- VIRTUAL CONCERTS AND ART EXPERIENCES BECOMING THE NORM
Just think of what Prince might’ve done, rest in peace.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.