- COOL WEEK, HUH?
Hopefully you’re all taking COVID-19 seriously.
- CHIMAYÓ PILGRIMAGE CANCELED
Which is how you know this is serious business.
- IDRIS ELBA ANNOUNCES HE’S POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 AFTER FILMING, SPENDING TIME IN SANTA FE
- UNIVERSAL RELEASING CURRENT THEATRICAL FILMS AT $20 A POP DURING CRISIS
So capitalism is still going strong, at least.
- SAN FRANCISCO UNDER 24-HOUR LOCKDOWN; RESIDENTS URGED TO ONLY VISIT DOCTORS AND GROCERY STORES
Just one more step before martial law.
- RETAIL AND HEALTHCARE WORKERS ARE PRACTICALLY HEROES AT THIS POINT
Shouting at a grocery store cashier really says a lot more about you than them.
- NUMEROUS SANTA FE RESTAURANTS ADOPT PICKUP-ONLY POLICIES
Don’t shout at them, either.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.