- SANTA FE POLICE ANNOUNCE TRAFFIC BLITZ
Surprising the city’s taking enough time off from browbeating panhandlers to focus on texting drivers and such.
- TITO’S TEXAS VODKA MAKERS WARN IT DOES NOT MAKE A GOOD HAND SANITIZER
But emergency nonperishable cocktail supply kits can be assembled using orange Crush soda and any brand of vodka.
- CHEESEMONGER ANNOUNCES CLOSURE AT THE END OF THE MONTH
Sacre bleu! Here’s the real reason to stockpile.
- COUNTY SHERIFF TO FOLLOW LAW
He meant the red-flag law, but we’re in favor of just, you know, all of them. Well, most of them, anyway. OK—some of them.
- RELEASE OF BOND MOVIE DELAYED DUE TO PUBLIC HEALTH
We’re short of breath after seeing those new Daniel Craig pics in GQ.
- GOVERNOR VETOES ROAD PROJECTS, CITES OIL REVENUE DECLINE
It’s almost as if no one saw that coming…
- GAVIN CLARKSON CINCHES GOP NOMINATION FOR CD2
We just wanted to show you this unaltered image from his last campaign again:
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.