- LEGISLATIVE SESSION CONCLUDES
We can hardly wait until next January to hear how all the lawmakers’ grandkids are doing.
- CITY TO UP STARTING WAGE FOR CADETS, OFFER SIGNING BONUSES
No word on where they’re supposed to live, though.
- NEWLY MINTED NEW MEXICO ETHICS COMMISSION RECEIVES FIRST COMPLAINT EVER
Now we’re all just waiting to reveal the wizard behind the curtain.
- HARVEY WEINSTEIN CONVICTED ON TWO OF FIVE CHARGES STEMMING FROM ABUSE
Fingers crossed you can take your fake walker to prison, Harv.
- BLOOMBERG FLOPS IN FIRST DEBATE APPEARANCE
All the other Dems have had more practice talking over each other the moderators.
- LANL BUDGET GETS $1 BILLION BOOST
- NEW MEXICO AG SUES GOOGLE OVER SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY
Everyone is shocked that the company donated computers to schools and then uses them to gather data that spied on children and families.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.