- SNOWSTORM CANCELS ARROYO CHAMISO ROAD MEETING FOR SECOND TIME
A sign that Mother Earth does not favor the proposed crossing?
- TAIKA WAITITI BECOMES FIRST INDIGENOUS DIRECTOR TO WIN OSCAR FOR JOJO RABBIT SCREENPLAY; BONG JOON-HO’S PARASITE WINS BIG, TOO
Oscars are still sooooo white, but it’s nice to have at least a little something we actually give a shit about.
- EMINEM’S OSCAR PERFORMANCE OF “LOSE YOURSELF” A REAL HEAD-SCRATCHER
Em probably would have fit in better at the Please, God, Don’t Forget Me awards.
- CANNABIS LEGISLATURE SEEMS TO BE STALLING
Because who wants jobs and revenue and people out of pain?
- PELOSI TEARS UP COPY OF STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS
But also approves Trump’s military budget, so…
- YOUR BROOM ISN’T AFFECTED BY SOME MAGICAL COSMIC GRAVITY WELL
The real treasure was the floors we swept along the way.
- SENATORS BOOT TV JOURNALIST FROM HEARING AND PLAN TO HAVE BUDGET TALKS IN SECRET
Transparency isn’t just a river in Egypt.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.