- LEGISLATURE AFFIRMS FIRST EARLY EDUCATION AND CARE DEPARTMENT SECRETARY
And the following Early Education and Care ball is always the banner event of any legislative session.
- NM CITIES NAMED TO MOVIEMAKER MAGAZINE’S BEST PLACES TO LIVE AND WORK
Albuquerque takes the top slot with Santa Fe third among “smaller cities and towns.” Suck it, Georgia!
- IOWA CAUCUS RESULTS TOTALLY BOTCHED BY APP
But “Iowa Shitshow” has a nice ring to it for anyone who wants to write a play.
- SUPER BOWL HAPPENED
And it turns out some Kansas City Chiefs fans still haven’t figured out how not be racist as fuck.
- RAAGA CHEF PADDY RAWAL DEFEATS BOBBY FLAY ON FOOD NETWORK SHOW
Flay clearly didn’t hear that we’re the kind of town that comes in third for things like small towns in which to make films.
- KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE SUED OVER JET FUEL POLLUTION
Yeah, and they’ve produced literally zero Captain Marvels, too. Captains Marvel? Yeah, Captains Marvel.
- FILMED VERION OF HAMILTON WITH ORIGINAL CAST COMING TO THEATERS IN 2021
And your dickhead friends who saw it live will be like, “Oh, it simply doesn’t match the splendor of Lin Manuel’s live production…” as you’re warming up your punchin’ fists.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.