- SMALL EARTHQUAKE REPORTED NEAR SANTA FE
This time it was NOT from explosive tests at the lab.
- CORONAVIRUS SPREADING IN CHINA
Still not anywhere as close as the disease-borne devastation white people unleashed on this globe over the past…all history.
- FORMER RIO ARRIBA SHERIFF TOMMY RODELLA—WHO BEAT UP A MOTORIST AND THEN TRIED TO BRING UP FALSE CHARGES AGAINST THEM—HAS TO SERVE THE REST OF SENTENCE DESPITE APPEAL
Awwwwwww, naw really? Well, hang on a sec and just let us to get our tiny violin out of its case…
- UNM WANTS STUDENTS TO VOTE ON NEW SCHOOL SEAL
Pretty much anything sans the murderers of yesteryear seems like an improvement.
- BILLY EILISH SWEEPS ALL THE BIG GRAMMY CATEGORIES
And just remember, old people complaining about her jamz—they’re not for you!
- LIBRARY PATRONS REPORTEDLY IMPORTANT PART OF CENSUS-TAKING ACCURACY IN SANTA FE
They’re also one of our only free spaces left, America—so be cool.
- NO GUNS ALLOWED AT ROUNDHOUSE GUN-LAW DEBATE
Also no weed allowed at recreational cannabis debate.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.