- LEGISLATIVE SESSION GEARING UP TO LEGISLATE AND STUFF
Everyone loves a good surplus.
- GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM TOTALLY FOR RECREATIONAL CANNABIS
And we’re totally for making a movie, but, like, about us making a movie, y’know? Anyway, you ever contemplated the cosmos?
- ALBUQUERQUE FIREFIGHTER HEADED TO AUSTRALIA
But yeah, climate change is fake.
- TEWA WOMEN UNITED NOT INVITED TO WOMEN’S MARCH
Remember, kids, if your feminism isn’t intersectional, it’s really not good enough.
- FRIGGIN’ MICHELANGELO DRAWING COMES TO SANTA FE
In your face, other Renaissance dweebs!
- NEW NONSTOP SATURDAY-ONLY FLIGHT FROM SANTA FE TO LOS ANGELES
The catch is you have to stay a week, or just never come back.
- PRINCE HARRY, MEGHAN MARKLE STEP AWAY FROM ROYAL FAMILY
Think he’ll start going by “The Person Formerly Known as Prince?”
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.