- MAYOR SAYS CITY WILL FIND MONEY FOR SFPD EVIDENCE ROOM UPDATES AFTER AUDIT UNCOVERS ISSUES
New state slogan idea: “Come to New Mexico and do crime! We can’t keep track of stuff.”
- CITY SAYS PRO-PALESTINE MURAL THAT APPEARED ON OLD PECOS TRAIL HAS TO GO BECAUSE PAPIER-MACHE IS NOT HISTORICALLY APPROVED FOR PUBLIC ART IN THAT PART OF TOWN
It’s been a really tough month for mural fans around here.
- O’KEEFFE MUSEUM GETS $750,000 GRANT FROM THE NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE HUMANITIES
Hopefully there are no papier-mâché plans in the works.
- AKWAFINA, J-LO, LUPITA NYONG’O, OTHERS ROBBED AT THIS YEAR’S OSCARS NOMS…
Dude who directed Road Trip, that movie about rich dudes driving cars and four hours of Pesci/Deniro looking ancient all on firm ground, though. #OscarsSoWack
- …BUT AT LEAST PARASITE‘S BONG JOON HO GOT A DIRECTOR NOM, AS DID TAIKA WAITITI FOR JOJO RABBIT
Still some bullshit overlooking Lulu Wang and Melina Matsoukas and Greta Gerwig and Alma Har’el and Marielle Heller and Lorene Scafaria and Kasi Lemmons and…
- CONCERNS RAISED OVER CITY’S PLAN TO SELL RAILYARD BUILDING FOR LOW, LOW PRICE OF $150,000
Shit, at that price, maybe your pals at SFR will buy it. Just kidding—newspapers are incredibly poor.
- PLANNING COMMISSION TO CONSIDER NEW APARTMENT COMPLEX OVER BY PRESBYTERIAN
We’re all in if this helps stop making it impossible to live here.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.