- TV WEATHERMAN MARK RONCHETI JOINS GOP SENATE RACE
When it’s already your job to be wrong, why not go to Washington?
- SEN. RICHARD MARTINEZ SENTENCED TO JAIL TIME FOR DWI
The guy running against him also has a DWI on his record. No joke.
- NAVAJO ARTIST PAINTS PRO-PALESTINIAN ON LOCAL WALL
And the homeowner is down with it, so you might say this is a pretty cool week so far.
- TWITTER DOESN’T SEEM BOTHERED THAT TRUMP IS USING IT TO THREATEN IRANIAN CULTURAL SITES
For this is the new Thunderdome, and we’re all going straight to hell.
- SANTA FE IHOP ROBBED AT GUNPOINT
Bro, seems like a lot of trouble for only OK pancakes.
- MORE CHARGES FOR HARVEY WEINSTEIN, THESE ONES IN CALIFORNIA
We were joking about hell before, but this guy’s definitely headed there.
- MOVING COMPANY SAYS NEW MEXICO 10th HIGHEST STATE FOR INBOUND MOVES
Come for the no jobs, stay because you can’t afford to leave!
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.