- TV WEATHERMAN MARK RONCHETI JOINS GOP SENATE RACE
When it’s already your job to be wrong, why not go to Washington?
- SEN. RICHARD MARTINEZ SENTENCED TO JAIL TIME FOR DWI
The guy running against him also has a DWI on his record. No joke.
- NAVAJO ARTIST PAINTS PRO-PALESTINIAN ON LOCAL WALL
And the homeowner is down with it, so you might say this is a pretty cool week so far.
- TWITTER DOESN’T SEEM BOTHERED THAT TRUMP IS USING IT TO THREATEN IRANIAN CULTURAL SITES
For this is the new Thunderdome, and we’re all going straight to hell.
- SANTA FE IHOP ROBBED AT GUNPOINT
Bro, seems like a lot of trouble for only OK pancakes.
- MORE CHARGES FOR HARVEY WEINSTEIN, THESE ONES IN CALIFORNIA
We were joking about hell before, but this guy’s definitely headed there.
- MOVING COMPANY SAYS NEW MEXICO 10th HIGHEST STATE FOR INBOUND MOVES
Come for the no jobs, stay because you can’t afford to leave!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.