- CLASSIC BLUE IS PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR
Turns out when Prince didn’t just die, Pantone is pretty tame.
- MOST POPULAR NEW MEXICO BABY NAMES OF 2019 WERE SOPHIA AND LIAM
Third and fourth places were probably something like “Chile” and “Allsup.”
- NEW MEXICO PECAN WEEVIL QUARANTINE IS IN EFFECT
Pies are often better when they are weevil-free.
- STATE REP. RICHARD MARTINEZ FOUND GUILTY OF DWI
Sentencing hearing to determine if he gets jail time under the Also Wet His Pants Act.
- 2014 VIDEO OF PETE BUTTIGIEG SAYING SLAVE OWNERS DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS A BAD THING RESURFACES
Oh, Pete. Oh, Petey, Petey, Pete. Hey, Pete? Naw, man. No. Nope. C’mon now, Pete.
- ABQ’S PLASTIC BAG BAN GOES INTO EFFECT JAN. 1
Now you’ve got to cross into Colorado for weed and trash-can liners.
- HELLLLLLLO, NEW DECADE!
We hope these Twenties roar even louder than the last ones.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.