- REPORT SAYS LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LAB LOST TRACK OF 250 BARRELS OF NUCLEAR WASTE
It’s always in the last place you think to look.
- MISOGYNIST PELETON AD TANKS EXERCISE BIKE COMPANY’S STOCK
This year, give her a new complex based in your patriarchal need to define her validity through physical appearance.
- DUCT TAPED BANANA PIECE AT MIAMI’S ART BASEL SELLS FOR $120,000; GETS EATEN THEN REPLACED
Speculative art is trash.
- CHIPOTLE OPENS IN SANTA FE THIS WEEK
In other towns, this probably wouldn’t even be in the newspaper.
- PROPOSED PLAN WOULD GIVE MUNICIPAL WORKERS A HALF DAY ON ELECTION DAY TO BOLSTER VOTING NUMBERS
Give ’em the whole day, shit!
- GOLDEN GLOBES SNUB WOMEN DIRECTORS FOR THE BAZZILIONTH YEAR IN A ROW
Their style? Wack. Their gear? Wack. The way they nominate? Wack. Women directors, though? They’re rad as fuck!
- DA SERNA BANNER REMOVED FROM SANTA FE HIGH GYM
Effectively killing any impact his good hair might have had on students’ aspirational styling goals.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.