- NEW CITY COUNCILOR JAMIE CASSUTT-SANCHEZ UNDER FIRE FOR SPENDING PUBLIC CAMPAIGN FUNDS ON JAVA JOE’S COFFEE GIFT CARDS
Yeah, but she went to a local place, so it’s totally fine, right?
- CRANKSGIVING CHARITY BIKE RIDE YIELDS MORE THAN TWO TONS OF FOOD DONATIONS
Daaaaaang! Happy Thanksgiving is right!
- MELANIA TRUMP BOOED AT YOUTH OPIOID SUMMIT IN BALTIMORE
Most of the audience was made up of teens, too, so way to be punk rock, kids!
- FORMER WHITE HOUSE LAWYER McGHAN ORDERED TO TESTIFY IN IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS
Trump has the best lawyers. The best.
- WARREN AND SANDERS LEAD CANDIDATE DONATIONS IN NEW MEXICO
We pretty much don’t want people to go broke or die while simply trying to exist, so …
- IT’S APPARENTLY GONNA SNOW SO DANG MUCH THIS WEEK …
Good thing the city seems to hate plowing the roads!
- … JUST IN TIME FOR THANKSGIVING
“Sorry, racist relatives,” you can say as you fire up Disney+, “it’s just not safe to travel right now.”
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.