- BETWEEN IMPEACHMENT BUZZ AND MORE TAX RETURNS CONCERNS, IT’S NOT LOOKING SO GREAT FOR TRUMP
But then, has it ever? He’ll probably be fine.
- FIRST HARD FREEZE OF FALL REPORTEDLY ON THE WAY
Not nearly as fun as the soft-serve of spring.
- EARLY VOTING STARTS FOR CITY ELECTION
Don’t sweat. You’ve got till Nov. 5 to make it happen … but make it fucking happen.
- STANDARD NM DRIVER’S LICENSE REPORTEDLY EASIER PROCESS THAN REAL ID
And you don’t even have to bring in a stool sample!
- STATE REP. JIM TRUJILLO WON’T RUN AGAIN
He wants to turn it over to a younger generation, which is what all politicians should do already.
- WASHINGTON SCUTTLEBUTT SAYS GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM MIGHT BE VEEP MATERIAL
Legalize weed first, then we can talk about a new job.
- SFR TOTALLY KICKED EVERYONE’S ASSES AT FRIENDS OF THE SANTA FE PUBLIC LIBRARY TRIVIA SMACKDOWN
We were barely even trying.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.