- NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR JOHN BOLTON FIRED
So long, mustache!
- CITY CONSIDERING GIVING HOMELESS SANTA FEANS CLEANUP JOBS
Yes. This. Do this. And a lot of other stuff to help, but also this.
- LOCAL KMART TO CLOSE IN DECEMBER
That only leaves us with three marts, Santa Fe, and that’s only if you include Target which, let’s face it, is sooooo bougie.
- NEW MEXICO TEACHERS FACING RAISED INSURANCE RATES IN OCTOBER
Why does this world hate educators so?
- CAPITAL HIGH GRAD NAMED INTERIM CITY MANAGER
Is this who we’d talk to about year-round turkey legs on the Plaza?
- SANTA FE COUNTY CONSIDERING NEW LOGO
We have a pitch: Zozo and, like, a chile with … sunsets and shit.
- ALL OUR FRIENDS SAY THE NEW BOWLING ALLEY IS REALLY EXPENSIVE
We really only want to know if they have Cruisin’ USA there …
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.