- ALBERTSONS ON ZAFARANO AND ST. FRANCIS JOIN OTHER CHAINS IN ADDING SELF CHECKOUT
Because nothing says successful shopping like a making consumers work harder and eliminating jobs.
- NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE SAYS CARLSBAD, NM, HOSPITAL “OFTEN SUES ITS PATIENTS”
It just makes you so mad you wanna go live in a cave!
- CITY COUNCILOR SIGNE LINDELL CAUGHT ON POLICE LAPEL CAM SAYING PLAZA CONCERT-GOERS “STINK”
At least she had the good sense to say “sorry” right away.
- RECORD CROWDS ATTEND ZOZOBRA
We’re still holding out for decade 2030: Space Zozobra.
- WAL-MART TO DISCONTINUE CERTAIN TYPES OF AMMO, NO LONGER ALLOWING OPEN CARRY FIREARMS IN STORES NATIONWIDE
Freedom scheduled to continue with fewer murders.
- CENTER FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS TURNS 40 THIS WEEK …
That’s 40 years of movies you only went to see so people would think you’re smart.
- …WHILE CANDYMAN STRINGS & THINGS TURNS 50 LATER THIS MONTH
That’s 50 years of thinking your band is going to make it. It’s not. It’s really not.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.