- TOP DECK OF MARS ROVER TO FEATURE ENGRAVING OF SOCCER LOGO
Now that’s product placement, New Mexico United!
- PETER FONDA DIES AT 79
People want to remember him for Easy Rider or Ulee’s Gold, but it’ll always be Escape From LA for us.
- YOU CAN BOAT AT ABIQUIU LAKE AGAIN AFTER CLOSURE DUE TO TOXIC ALGAE, JUST DON’T SWIM IN THERE
One never knows where any Creepshow-caliber lake monsters might be lurking.
- NEW MEXICO SCHOOL FOR THE ARTS OPENS NEW SPACE IN THE OLD SANBUSCO CENTER
We went to school in a rusted out shell of a car, and our teachers were a family of opossums whose red eyes hypnotized us and whose razor-like claws taught us the meaning of discipline. Naw, jay-kay, kids—the school looks great!
- KIWANIS IS COLLECTING “ONLINE GLOOM” FOR ZOZOBRA
(poop emoji and nuetral face)
- NINE DEMS ARE NOW RUNNING FOR CD3
Add that to the 20 wannabe presidents and there are officially too many in the kitchen.
- MEOW WOLF PARTIES UP TAOS FOR SECOND YEAR RUNNING
We’re sure it was quite vortexy.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.