- TOP DECK OF MARS ROVER TO FEATURE ENGRAVING OF SOCCER LOGO
Now that’s product placement, New Mexico United!
- PETER FONDA DIES AT 79
People want to remember him for Easy Rider or Ulee’s Gold, but it’ll always be Escape From LA for us.
- YOU CAN BOAT AT ABIQUIU LAKE AGAIN AFTER CLOSURE DUE TO TOXIC ALGAE, JUST DON’T SWIM IN THERE
One never knows where any Creepshow-caliber lake monsters might be lurking.
- NEW MEXICO SCHOOL FOR THE ARTS OPENS NEW SPACE IN THE OLD SANBUSCO CENTER
We went to school in a rusted out shell of a car, and our teachers were a family of opossums whose red eyes hypnotized us and whose razor-like claws taught us the meaning of discipline. Naw, jay-kay, kids—the school looks great!
- KIWANIS IS COLLECTING “ONLINE GLOOM” FOR ZOZOBRA
(poop emoji and nuetral face)
- NINE DEMS ARE NOW RUNNING FOR CD3
Add that to the 20 wannabe presidents and there are officially too many in the kitchen.
- MEOW WOLF PARTIES UP TAOS FOR SECOND YEAR RUNNING
We’re sure it was quite vortexy.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.