- SENA PLAZA COTTONWOOD MEETS THE CHIPPER
Santa Fe’s treehuggers could only muster one angry dude to throw himself at its base on short notice.
- TAX-FREE WEEKEND IN SANTA FE TRANSFORMS RETAILERS INTO LAWLESS HELLSCAPES
Way to save those four bucks!
- TRUMP SAYS HE’LL CRACK DOWN ON VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES FOLLOWING MASS SHOOTINGS IN TEXAS, OHIO
Homeboy should crack down on his own hateful rhetoric and maybe think about passing some gun legislation. Also, fuck censorship.
- SANTA FE MAN ARRESTED FOR FIRING WARNING SHOT TO FOIL WHO HE MISTAKENLY THOUGHT WAS A THIEF
As always, guns are not the solution to anything, unless the question is “What do we need less of?”
- MITCH MCCONNELL FELL AND BROKE HIS SHOULDER
No tree. Just your classic “yard fall.”
- SO. MANY. DEBATES.
And they were all ridiculous time vampires seemingly set up to make a mockery of anything good in this world.
- MAYOR PETE MADE A SANTA FE APPEARANCE
And all the rich, white people who met with him seemed pretty pumped.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.