- CUSTOM-BUILT SEESAWS AT BORDER WALL ALLOW CHILDREN FROM US, MEXICO TO PLAY TOGETHER
And it just eats those conservatives up inside.
- CITY MANAGER RESIGNS
Sure, but did you see the mayor get dunked at our Best of Santa Fe party?
- GOV. MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM APPOINTED TO NATIONAL GOVERNORS’ ASSOCIATION LEADERSHIP
True story: She picked this high-powered out-of-state meeting over a half-hour in the dunk tank.
- TEENAGER WINS $2 MILLION IN FORTNITE WORLD CUP
That’s a video game, old people, and yes—something you don’t understand is popular. Weird, right?
- LOCAL FOOD COMPANY BEHIND VERDE JUICE WANTS $18 MILLION IN
Which, as it happens, is how much it’ll cost you to buy Verde Juice for a year.
- CAPITAL ONE HACK AFFECTS 100 MILLION CARD HOLDERS
Which is why our answer to “What’s in your wallet?” is a library card and six American dollars.
- HEMP FARMERS CROP UP IN NEW MEXICO
CBD for some, miniature American flags for others!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.