- CUSTOM-BUILT SEESAWS AT BORDER WALL ALLOW CHILDREN FROM US, MEXICO TO PLAY TOGETHER
And it just eats those conservatives up inside.
- CITY MANAGER RESIGNS
Sure, but did you see the mayor get dunked at our Best of Santa Fe party?
- GOV. MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM APPOINTED TO NATIONAL GOVERNORS’ ASSOCIATION LEADERSHIP
True story: She picked this high-powered out-of-state meeting over a half-hour in the dunk tank.
- TEENAGER WINS $2 MILLION IN FORTNITE WORLD CUP
That’s a video game, old people, and yes—something you don’t understand is popular. Weird, right?
- LOCAL FOOD COMPANY BEHIND VERDE JUICE WANTS $18 MILLION IN
Which, as it happens, is how much it’ll cost you to buy Verde Juice for a year.
- CAPITAL ONE HACK AFFECTS 100 MILLION CARD HOLDERS
Which is why our answer to “What’s in your wallet?” is a library card and six American dollars.
- HEMP FARMERS CROP UP IN NEW MEXICO
CBD for some, miniature American flags for others!
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.