- CITY LOOKING TO VARIOUS OWNED PROPERTIES FOR POTENTIAL HOUSING SITES
Congratulations, people of Santa Fe in 3-to-5 years from now!
- BORIS JOHNSON IS NEXT UK PRIME MINISTER
Oh, there’s no question anymore that we’re in the dark timeline.
- SECRETARY OF STATE AND SENATE CANDIDATE MAGGIE TOULOUSE OLIVER READS FROM MUELLER REPORT DURING LIVE STREAM FROM HER KITCHEN TABLE
This might have been weird a couple years ago, but now we’re just like, “Yup. Totally.”
- OVER 20,000 JOIN ‘STORM LOCH NESS’ FACEBOOK GROUP, TAKING CUE FROM SIMILARLY ABSURD ‘STORM AREA 51’ GROUP
Storm the child detention camps on the border?
- SANTA FE VR COMPANY SCIVISTA WINS $1 MILLION GRANT
This is how it starts, then the next thing you know, we’re infested with Terminators.
- BREAKING: SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE TOO MANY APRICOTS
But never enough weed.
- AMAZON DESPOT JEFF BEZOS SAYS HE’S SPENDING BILLIONS ON SPACE TRAVEL BECAUSE WE’RE “DESTROYING EARTH”
Isn’t this the plot to Moonraker?
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.