- CITY LOOKING TO VARIOUS OWNED PROPERTIES FOR POTENTIAL HOUSING SITES
Congratulations, people of Santa Fe in 3-to-5 years from now!
- BORIS JOHNSON IS NEXT UK PRIME MINISTER
Oh, there’s no question anymore that we’re in the dark timeline.
- SECRETARY OF STATE AND SENATE CANDIDATE MAGGIE TOULOUSE OLIVER READS FROM MUELLER REPORT DURING LIVE STREAM FROM HER KITCHEN TABLE
This might have been weird a couple years ago, but now we’re just like, “Yup. Totally.”
- OVER 20,000 JOIN ‘STORM LOCH NESS’ FACEBOOK GROUP, TAKING CUE FROM SIMILARLY ABSURD ‘STORM AREA 51’ GROUP
Storm the child detention camps on the border?
- SANTA FE VR COMPANY SCIVISTA WINS $1 MILLION GRANT
This is how it starts, then the next thing you know, we’re infested with Terminators.
- BREAKING: SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE TOO MANY APRICOTS
But never enough weed.
- AMAZON DESPOT JEFF BEZOS SAYS HE’S SPENDING BILLIONS ON SPACE TRAVEL BECAUSE WE’RE “DESTROYING EARTH”
Isn’t this the plot to Moonraker?
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.