- TRUMP TELLS DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSWOMEN OF COLOR—WHO ARE ALL AMERICAN, BY THE WAY—TO “GO BACK” TO THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM
Sure would be nice for any Republicans to publicly denounce this racism, but that probably won’t happen here … in the seventh circle of the Twilight Zone.
- MEANWHILE, LEAKED MEMO SAYS TRUMP NIXED IRAN DEAL JUST TO “SPITE OBAMA”
What else can you say about a spiteful racist that he hasn’t already said himself?
- NEW MEXICO PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO DROP A-F EVALUATION SYSTEM
It’d be great if they’d teach all the kids to read while they’re at it.
- TOURISM IN SANTA FE IS GOING GREAT, ACCORDING TO NEW REPORT
If we can just keep the forest from catching on fire too much, the trend should continue.
- RAILYARD’S MARKET STATION BUILDING SOLD TO LOCAL INVESTMENT GROUP, NEW BUSINESSES INCOMING
RIP, bowling alley that never was.
- COLORADO GOVERNOR INCORRECTLY REFERS TO NEW MEXICO CHILE AS INFERIOR
We won’t even dignify this nonsense with a punchline.
- IT RAINED. A COUPLE TIMES, TOO
We’re sick of your shit, Sun.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.