- ALLIGATORS SPOTTED SWIMMING IN RIO GRANDE THROUGH TEXAS
The locusts have come, too.
- CITY OKs USE OF DRINKING WATER FOR GOLF COURSE IRRIGATION WHILE SEWER ISSUE IS INVESTIGATED
Cue the outrage! Print the bumper stickers!
- AOC VISITS IMMIGRATION CAMP
And it’s so much worse than you ever imagined.
- MEANWHILE, PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP RUN BY CAMP GUARDS CONTAINS UTTERLY VILE AND HATEFUL CONTENT
Find yourself a different paper to read if you support this stuff.
- WHALING RETURNS TO JAPAN
Jesus, really?! What the hell else can happen this week?
- SANTA FE COMPANY EARTHSTONE TO SELL PRODUCT AT WALMART
We’re torn since Walmart is evil, but we also like good things to happen to hometown heroes.
- MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM ATTENDS SANTA FE PRIDE
Woah—so did we!
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.