- ANONYMOUS INVESTORS LOAN $360,000 TO OFFSET FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE LODGE TAX DEBT
Yeah, don’t give that kind of cash to hungry kids or schools or anything—the cops need a clubhouse!
- DORIS DAY DIES AT 97; TIM CONWAY DIES AT 85
Que, sera, sera, right?
- SAN FRANCISCO MIGHT BECOME FIRST CITY TO BAN FACIAL RECOGNITION TECH
They’ll still make the tech there, though.
- PROPONENTS SAY SANTA FE BECOMING MORE BIKE-FRIENDLY
Take THAT, Europe!
- WEBSITE GOBANKINGRATES SAYS SANTA FE IS SECOND-MOST BOOMING CITY WITH FEWER THAN 500,000 RESIDENTS
That’s really great, because our housing market absolutely needs more people moving here.
- SUPREME COURT RULES APPLE’S MONOPOLISTIC APP STORE IS KINDA WACK
Now they should do something about all those half-assed word search games and intrusive ads.
- SANTA FE JAIL DRUG POLICY DRAWS CRITICISM
Nobody deserves to suffer through withdrawal.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.