- ANONYMOUS INVESTORS LOAN $360,000 TO OFFSET FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE LODGE TAX DEBT
Yeah, don’t give that kind of cash to hungry kids or schools or anything—the cops need a clubhouse!
- DORIS DAY DIES AT 97; TIM CONWAY DIES AT 85
Que, sera, sera, right?
- SAN FRANCISCO MIGHT BECOME FIRST CITY TO BAN FACIAL RECOGNITION TECH
They’ll still make the tech there, though.
- PROPONENTS SAY SANTA FE BECOMING MORE BIKE-FRIENDLY
Take THAT, Europe!
- WEBSITE GOBANKINGRATES SAYS SANTA FE IS SECOND-MOST BOOMING CITY WITH FEWER THAN 500,000 RESIDENTS
That’s really great, because our housing market absolutely needs more people moving here.
- SUPREME COURT RULES APPLE’S MONOPOLISTIC APP STORE IS KINDA WACK
Now they should do something about all those half-assed word search games and intrusive ads.
- SANTA FE JAIL DRUG POLICY DRAWS CRITICISM
Nobody deserves to suffer through withdrawal.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.