- CITY FINALLY TAKES DOWN PLAZA HOLIDAY LIGHTS
And so begins that exciting two-week period before they go back up again.
- HUMAN SHITSTORM ALEX JONES’ VIDEO DEPOSITION RELEASED; HIS “SOURCES” FOR SANDY HOOK HOAXER GARBAGE—4CHAN, YOUTUBE—ARE INDEED WACK
-Yup—he sucks more than anyone ever, alright.
-Also claims a “form of psychosis” is to blame for his insane allegations. Nope. Mental illness is one thing. You’re just evil, bro.
- GOV. GRISHAM UPS FILM INCENTIVE CAP
Some ideas for the next wave of Tamalewood movies: Sandworld (like Waterworld, but sand), Cactusworld (like Waterworld, but cactus) and Chileworld (like Waterworld, but chile).
- DEVOS PLANS TO ELIMINATE SPECIAL OLYMPICS FUNDING
OK, now it’s just hitting a level of cartoonish super-villainy with these people.
- MAYOR WEBBER SAYS POTHOLES ARE “FOREMOST IN THE MINDS OF SANTA FEANS”
That, and how we’re all being forced out of town by an absurd housing market hellbent on favoring the rich. But yeah, bumpy streets is big for us, too.
- [REDACTED] MUELLER REPORT TO BE RELEASED AFTER ALL
And you know what that means! Wait, do we know what that means?
- ASSAILANTS WITH HAMMERS TRY AND FAIL TO BREAK INTO SANTA FE CANNABIS DISPENSARIES
Yeah officer, it was three guys in suspenders. One of them had a bowl cut, one was bald and one had curly hair going all over the place. They kept poking each other in the eyes …
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.