- HOBBY LOBBY MOVING TO SANTA FE PLACE MALL
They just figured they could not give a shit about women better if they were near a Sbarro.
- SB 20 PASSES BOTH HOUSES, A STEP TOWARD MAKING IT LEGAL IN NEW MEXICO TO CHANGE BIRTH CERTIFICATE GENDER MARKER
And considering that the governor is a human being, we think it’s likely she’ll sign the thing.
- TUCKER CARLSON REFERS TO WOMEN AS “PRIMITIVE” AMONG OTHER THINGS IN UNEARTHED RADIO COMMENTS FROM BETWEEN 2006 AND 2011; WON’T APOLOGIZE
Men are trash. (But don’t say that on Facebook, you’ll get banned.)
- MEANWHILE, CAPTAIN MARVEL MAKES A BAZILLION DOLLARS
They should dedicate the milestone to Tucker Carlson.
- KATE NOBLE VOTED SCHOOL BOARD PRESIDENT
Mayor probably would’ve been cooler (for everyone), but this is OK, too.
- CITY SEEKS DEVELOPER PROPOSALS FOR FORMER UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
And someday, we’re gonna get that dog park.
- TRUMP CALLS APPLE CEO TIM COOK “TIM APPLE”
If that’s how it works, we’re gonna start using “Donald Dictator.” Aw, who are we kidding—we already were!