- STATES SUE OVER TRUMP’S FAKE EMERGENCY
If we never hear the word “fake” again, it’ll be too soon.
- SNOW PLOW OVERTIME SURPASSES LAST YEAR
… and the “we really need the moisture!” proponents flock to their keyboards—only to find their fingers are woefully frozen.
- SANTA FE TREES AT RISK FROM CLIMATE CHANGE
As is everyone and everything else that exists.
- ROGER STONE POSTS IMAGE OF JUDGE IN CROSSHAIRS ON INSTAGRAM
Because why show a modicum of respect?
- BERNIE SANDERS SAYS HE WILL RUN FOR PREZ AGAIN
We’re more interested in a supercandidate hybrid—maybe Gillimala Bookulsi Warruchar. Yeah, we like that one.
- RBG RETURNS TO SUPCO FOLLOWING CANCER TREATMENT
And we barely even made it out of bed today.
- PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA, ELECTS FIRST ALL-LGBTQ CITY COUNCIL
A good day for those of us who love sticking it to ‘phobes.