- LOCAL SCHOOLS TRY FIRST ELECTION VIA MAIL
No word on whether cursive is mandatory.
- NEW STATE REP. ANDREA ROMERO TRIES TO ELIMINATE PRESS FREEDOM
But when she realized that we were all on to her, she backed off.
- LOWEST-SCORING SUPERBOWL EVER
We were too busy taking care of our Souper Bowl hangover to get bored by sportsball.
- TRUMP PROMISES TO SCROLL NAMES ACROSS THE SCREEN DURING STATE OF THE UNION FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF $1
Alternate idea: Buy an ad in a newspaper for a low, low price, actually get something out of it, and support the very thing that keeps folks like Trump at bay!
- SERVERS IN SANTA FE SERIOUSLY DON’T WANT THEIR TIPS MESSED WITH
Hey, legislators—don’t fuck the people working in one of our most important economic drivers. Thanks, bye.
- SANTA FE AND ALBUQUERQUE MAKE TRIPADVISOR’S “TOP 20 CITIES TO VISIT” LIST
Which is exactly what your landlord will tell you when they’re jacking up your rent again or converting to Airbnb.
- SANTA FE MAN SMUGGLES KNIFE INTO JAIL IN HIS BUTT
It’s getting it in there that’s the hard part.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.