- GILLETTE AD ADDRESSING TOXIC MASCULINITY SPARKS MUCH INTERNET DEBATE
Capitalism plus conscience still doesn’t fix it, corporate America.
- SMIRKING TEEN IN MAGA HAT FROM RECENT DC PROTESTS HIRES PR FIRM TO SAY HE WAS “TRYING TO DEFUSE TENSION”
And of course, he’s already been invited to the White House. We wish we were joking.
- MLG TAPS TWO MORE WOMEN FOR CABINET
That’s 12 women and eight men. ‘Bout time.
- ADULT USE CANNABIS BILL IN THE WORKS FOR LEGISLATIVE SESSION
Replace that oil and gas revenue with oil and grass revenue.
- SANTA FE RANKED THIRD IN MOVIEMAKER LIST OF BEST SMALL TOWNS TO LIVE AND WORK AND MAKE MOVIES
Twins, Billy Jack, Vampires with James Woods … we’re really doin’ it, Santa Fe!
- NEW RODEO ROAD APARTMENTS FOR RENT SOON
And will probably all be snatched up within 15 seconds of being made available. Then turned into Airbnbs.
- MARY OLIVER DEAD AT 83
What dark part of our soul shivers …
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.