- TRUMP INDICATES GOV’T SHUTDOWN COULD LAST MONTHS—YEARS, EVEN
Remember when we used to run people out of town on a rail in America?
- ALSO PROMOTES THE WALL WITH GAME OF THRONES-THEMED IMAGERY
Internet rightly reminds him that show’s about a wall that doesn’t work very well.
- ABQ CONSIDERS BAN ON PLASTIC BAGS, STRAWS AND TO-GO CONTAINERS
Santa Fe considers ban on plastic furniture, toys, car parts.
- YVETTE HERRELL FINDS NO ELECTION WRONGDOING, CONCEDES HOUSE RACE TO XOCHITL TORRES SMALL, DECLARES SHE’S RUNNING IN 2020
“I’m the one to beat. Again.”
- NEW ASSISTED LIVING CENTER TO OPEN IN SANTA FE
At least some folks will be able to find a place to live.
- NEW MEXICO HAS RECORD HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION RATE IN 2018
Just think of how many of them will move away to exciting new places with things like jobs and homes as soon as humanly possible!
- BLOOMFIELD, NEW MEXICO MAN MAKES BATMAN SNOWMAN
Nothing says “winter fun” like a temporary sculpture homage to a billionaire who spends his time and money beating up drug dealers forced into crime by a system that failed them.