- STEVE PEARCE MIGHT RUN FOR STATE GOP PARTY CHAIRMAN
There Will Be Oil.
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY KILLED BY ISOLATED TRIBE ON REMOTE ISLAND
There’s actually a law protecting the tribe and forbidding entry to the island, but hey … here I come.
- TROOPS AUTHORIZED TO USE LETHAL FORCE AT US/MEXICO BORDER, TEAR GAS A BUNCH OF FAMILIES AND KIDS
You ever just feel so ashamed of your country that you start telling people you’re Canadian?
- THE FOOD DEPOT RANKED ONE OF THE NATION’S BEST
No jokes—just awesome.
- COMPANIES SAY MEDPOT PATIENTS DON’T GET FREE PASS ON DRUG TEST
It’s a plant, man. Have some.
- SANTA FE BREWING CO. LOOKING TO START PRODUCING CIDER SOON
No word on whether employers might test for that alongside cannabis.
- NASA’S INSIGHT LANDER REACHES MARS
Begins mission to act as life raft for stranded astronaut 60 years from now.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.