- STEVE PEARCE MIGHT RUN FOR STATE GOP PARTY CHAIRMAN
There Will Be Oil.
- CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY KILLED BY ISOLATED TRIBE ON REMOTE ISLAND
There’s actually a law protecting the tribe and forbidding entry to the island, but hey … here I come.
- TROOPS AUTHORIZED TO USE LETHAL FORCE AT US/MEXICO BORDER, TEAR GAS A BUNCH OF FAMILIES AND KIDS
You ever just feel so ashamed of your country that you start telling people you’re Canadian?
- THE FOOD DEPOT RANKED ONE OF THE NATION’S BEST
No jokes—just awesome.
- COMPANIES SAY MEDPOT PATIENTS DON’T GET FREE PASS ON DRUG TEST
It’s a plant, man. Have some.
- SANTA FE BREWING CO. LOOKING TO START PRODUCING CIDER SOON
No word on whether employers might test for that alongside cannabis.
- NASA’S INSIGHT LANDER REACHES MARS
Begins mission to act as life raft for stranded astronaut 60 years from now.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.