- HEATHER WILSON’S AIR FORCE PAID $1,280 EACH FOR FANCY CUPS
Chuck Grassley wants to spend more time investigating this than the Kavanaugh sexual assault allegations. No joke.
- NEW POLL SHOWS WIDENING GAP IN GOVERNOR’S RACE
Pearce’s tooth gap still holding steady.
- FORMER MAYOR GET’S $100K CONSULTING JOB WITH DESCARTES LAB
Maybe the new mapping software can help Javi find his way to the next campaign finish line.
- TRUMP SEEKS TO END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
Make it retroactive so the only people with citizenship will be Native Americans.
- A BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN NM ARE GETTING SALMONELLA FROM BAD BEEF
But just look at those beautiful sunsets, folks.
- THREE SENATE CANDIDATES ALL FESS UP TO SMOKING MARIJUANA
They already had enough cash and ass.
- TRUMP SENDS 5,200 TROOPS TO THE BORDER TO MEET THE CARAVAN
Boots on the ground versus plastic flip-flops on the ground.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.