- NETFLIX BUYS ALBUQUERQUE STUDIO
Time to Netflix and chile. (We can’t believe you thought of it first, Sen. Heinrich!)
- GOV. MARTINEZ SAYS KAVANAUGH WILL UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION
Including her right to paaaaaar-tay!
- IT SNOWED A LITTLE UP ON THE MOUNTAIN
The term “pow-pow” still utterly unacceptable now and forever.
- UN CLIMATE REPORT PREDICTS CRISES AS EARLY AS 2040
Spit this out next time oil boosters talk about investing in the future.
- MAN SUES SPROUTS AFTER SLIPPING ON CHILE POD
That’s just bananas.
- FLOOD FUND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
And yet we’re still drought-ing it up around here. (See No. 4)
- INDIGENOUS PEOPLES DAY CELEBRATED IN SANTA FE
The only Chris Columbus we’re interested in is the Adventures in Babysitting director.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.