- MARTIN HEINRICH ENDORSES LEGAL POT, CATCHES UP TO GARY JOHNSON
Johnson will always be the funniest stoner politician, though.
- SECOND ROOFTOP POOL PROPOSED FOR ELDORADO HOTEL
On the second floor, though, so beer bottles won’t smash quite so satisfyingly, governor.
- WE FORGOT TO MENTION THE VILLAGE VOICE DIED LAST MONTH
But SFR is still going strong. Eat that, haters.
- DEMONS FOOTBALL BREAKS ITS 35-GAME LOSING STREAK
- PRANZO IS CLOSING
How you respond to this news defines your character.
- AMALIA RESIDENTS SICK OF PUBLICITY
Which is odd, because you’d think people in Amalia are just craving attention.
- STATE RELEASES TEACHER RATINGS
Public Education Department’s devotion to bureaucracy rates as exemplary.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.