- MORE JAIL TIME FOR PHIL GRIEGO
Can’t you just hear the Curb Your Enthusiasm music in your head?
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA STUDENTS TEAR DOWN CONFEDERATE MONUMENT
Like our grandmother always said, if you want to rip down a statue dedicated to racist bullshit, you’ve got to do it yourself.
- TRUMP’S EPA WANTS TO ROLL BACK COAL REGULATIONS AND LEAVE IT TO THE STATES
Four Corners ozone hot spot to be featured on the next New Mexico TRUE campaign.
- SFPS SUPERINTENDENT ACCUSES PED OF RETALIATION OVER SCHOOL EQUITY LAWSUIT
Hey PED, you’re literally violating the constitutional rights of children in New Mexico. Maybe show some humility?
- THEFTS HIT INDIAN MARKET
That’s super cool of you, thieves. You sound like really great people.
- STATE SAYS PRIVATE PRISON OWES THEM MORE THAN $3 MILLION IN GRT, PENALTIES
Which is weird because private prisons are usually some of the most upstanding and just institutions.
- MELANIA TRUMP SPEAKS OUT AGAINST CYBER-BULLYING WHILE HER HUSBAND CONTINUES HIS REIGN OF TWITTER TERROR
No jokes, though, because this is actually incredibly sad.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.