- GROUND BROKEN ON STATE’S SECOND-BIGGEST WIND FARM
That’s 90,000 homes’ worth of power, 90,000 MPH of fun.
- GARY JOHNSON IS NOMINATED BY LIBERTARIANS TO RUN AGAINST MARTIN HEINRICH FOR US SENATE
Cannabis for some, miniature American flags for others!
- OFFICIALS RAPPEL DOWN HOTEL LA FONDA FOR FUNDRAISER
It’s no SFR dunk tank, but …
- FENN TREASURE HUNTER CITED BY PARK FOR DIGGING
Fenn never said it was buried, anyway.
- PROPOSED SFPS POLICY WOULD LIMIT FIESTA COURT SCHOOL APPEARANCES TO 4TH, 7TH AND 9TH GRADES
Another tough blow for revisionist history.
- TRUMP’S RIDICULOUS CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE TWEETS DISPLAY FUNDAMENTAL LACK OF ENVIRONMENTAL KNOWLEDGE
Surprising absolutely no one.
- MEANWHILE, CITY OF WEST HOLLYWOOD WANTS HIS STAR REMOVED FROM THE WALK OF FAME
Or … people could just keep fucking it up.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.