- IT WAS LIKE FREAKING WATERWORLD AROUND HERE!
And despite that super-topical joke setup, we still felt guilty about not appreciating the rain.
- RIGHT BEFORE THAT WE HAD FIVE DAYS OF 90 DEGREES IN A ROW
Someone is paying for something.
- MEOW WOLF RECORDS 1 MILLIONTH VISITOR
So people are pretty into this thing, huh?
- SANTA FE RANKS #1 ON ARTS VIBRANCY LIST
Take that, affordable housing concerns!
- GOVERNORS CONFERENCE PISSES OFF PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE
And thus the term “Faux-zobra” was born.
- LEGISLATORS MET TO DISCUSS NM CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM LAST WEEK
Bottom in the country for education, but at least our prison population is growing.
- THE ENTRADA PAGEANT MIGHT JUST BE DONE FOR
Unless a secret version is revived for the next governor’s conference.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.