- FCC REPEALS NET NEUTRALITY
And as soon as everyone figures out what that means, they’ll know it’s a sure sign of the apocalypse.
- CDC BANS A BUNCH OF WORDS THEY PROBABLY SHOULDN’T HAVE BANNED
When does the ridiculousness end? Never? OK. Just checking.
- CITY COUNCIL LOWERS RENT ON SANTA FE UNIVERSITY OF ART AND DESIGN CAMPUS
…as the for-profit colleges who live for screwing over students line up, salivating
- SWAIA CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER TO STEP DOWN
And unlike previous COOs, this one didn’t embezzle anything. As far as we know.
- BIKE UNDERPASS OFFICIALLY OPENS
No word on future plans for the rest of the city’s deathtrappy “bike lanes”
- EVERYBODY HATES JEROME BLOCK JR.
Except for journalists because, damn, this shit is riveting!
- IRON CHEF BOBBY FLAY SAYS NEW MEXICAN FOOD MAKING A COMEBACK
Hey, Flay, we don’t do food to please you.