- THE PLAZA IS ALL LIT UP AT NIGHT
Which we know because we stood around for two hours waiting for it to be dark enough to turn on even though it was perfectly dark way before that.
- PARKING CITATIONS GO BACK TO HANDWRITTEN WHILE THE DEPARTMENT WAITS FOR NEW, MORE MODERN EQUIPMENT AND METHODS TO BE IMPLEMENTED
When did we get so obsessed with parking?
- CITY TAKING STOCK OF LOCAL MONUMENTS, EVENTS THAT MIGH CAUSE CONFLICT
Turns out people don’t much like celebrating bullshit.
- BLACK FRIDAY GOES OUT WITH A WHIMPER
We were asleep on the couch instead of buying stuff, but it wasn’t political so much as we ate too much.
- LOS ALAMOS SCHOOLS MIGHT GET LATER START TIME
Which is weird because isn’t everyone at their peak at the crack of dawn?
- NORTH KOREA RE-STARTS MAJOR WEAPON TESTS
But let’s totally keep talking about dirty jokes and Pocahontas.
- GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE STEVE PEARCE WINS RIGHT TO USE FEDERAL CAMPAIGN WARCHEST FOR STATE RACE
Easily half of the $900K will go into TV commercials with the Law and Order DUN! DUN! and bad, grainy photos of Michelle Lujan Grisham.